If your ORA assignment requires or allows you to submit images or other types of files, you will find two buttons below the response field: Browse or Choose Files one one side of the page, and Upload File on the other side of the page.
Note: You can upload up to 20 files per assessment with a max per-file size of 500 MB. Generally, files can be in .jpg, .gif, .png, or .pdf format, but may differ based on instructor criteria for your assignment. The ORA will warn you if unsupported file types are supplied or max size is exceeded.
Upload files in your response:
- Below the responses field, select Choose Files.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the file that you want to upload, and then select Open. A preview image of each file is visible.
- In the boxes next to each preview image, enter a written description of the image. This step is required to help learners who cannot see or access the image understand and evaluate your response. The Upload file button will not activate until you enter a description in the Describe field.
- Across from the Choose Files button, select Upload file.
You can delete files once they’ve been uploaded by clicking the “Delete File” button next to each uploaded file. To upload additional files, repeat steps 1-3.
Submit files with your team ORA response
If your course uses teams, there is a Teams tab on the course navigational menu.
If your team ORA assignment requires or allows you to submit images or other types of files, you find two buttons below the response field: Choose Files one one side of the page, and Upload Files on the other side of the page.
The process for team ORA assignments is the same as uploading and submitting files in an individual ORA assignment with the following exceptions:
- All members of the team can upload files. Files can be seen and downloaded by all members of the team but can only be deleted by the uploading member.
- File upload count, type, and limits are still enforced on an individual basis. Your team submission is still valid even if, collectively, there are more uploaded files than the individual limit.
You and your team can replace the files that you uploaded with different files until you submit your response. Make sure to coordinate as a team to ensure that the desired files are submitted as part of your response.