edX Help Center
- ★ How do I make notes in a course?
- ★ Who can take an edX course? How do I sign up?
- ★ Can I access edX courses on my smart phone or tablet computer?
- ★ What if I have a technical problem with registration, login, or course access?
- ★ Is there a walk-through of a sample course session?
- ★ Are courses accessible to students with disabilities?
- ★ How do I log in to take an edX course?
- ★ How do I access my course?
- ★ What if I have problems with display (e.g. there are tools missing from the course display, or I am unable to view a video)?
- ★ How can I get help or support with my course? How do I contact course staff?
- ★ I can't make a deadline; can I get an extension or early-access to material? How does this affect my grade?
- ★ When does my course start and/or finish?
- ★ I passed my course and am on the verified track! Where can I find my certificate?
- ★ What types of certificates does edX offer?
- ★ Why should I sign up for a verified certificate?
- ★ Does edX offer financial assistance for verified certificates?
- ★ What is the deadline to upgrade to the verified certificate?
- ★ Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
- Does edX offer financial assistance? Am I eligible?
- What courses offer financial assistance?
- How do I apply for financial assistance?
- I am applying for financial assistance, but I do not see my course in the dropdown list in the financial assistance application.
- How do I know that my application for financial assistance has been accepted?
- What is the deadline to apply for financial assistance?
- ★ What is the full list of courses offered via Global Freshman Academy?
- ★ How do I transfer the credits that I might earn through GFA?
- ★ Will Arizona State University credits be accepted at international universities?
- ★ How will exam proctoring work?
- ★ As a student with a disability who do I contact for help?
- ★ After having taken a class and passed, what is the maximum allotted time to pay for the credit through ASU?
- ★ What if I forget my password?
- ★ What if I am having login problems (password/email not recognized)?
- ★ How do I change my Account Settings?
- ★ How do I change my name on my account?
- ★ What if my username is taken?
- ★ How do I link my account to Google/Facebook?
- ★ What technology does edX use?
- ★ How is this different from what other universities are doing online?
- ★ What is Open Source?
- ★ How can I get the edX Open Source platform technology?
- ★ Will educators and other organizations be able to use edX's assessment/grading software?
- ★ My organization is interested in using Open edX to host our own content. What level of support does edX provide to do so?