Screenshots may be helpful when communicating with edX support about issues you are having, or when sharing your progress with employers, schools or others. You can take a screenshot on all computers and devices. Here are instructions on how to take a screenshot on the most common systems:
To capture just the active window, press Alt+PrtScn. (Some machines may require you to tap Fn at the same time.)
- Press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 4.
- Drag the crosshair to select the area of the screen to capture.
- To take the screenshot, release your mouse or trackpad button.
Press ⇧ Shift+PrtScn to select what you capture. You'll be able to click and drag a selection box to determine what is captured in the screenshot. A file with the image you captured will be created in your Pictures folder.
Press both the sleep/wake button and the Home button simultaneously. Once your iOS device recognizes the screenshot command, the screen will briefly flash white
- Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time.
- Hold them down until you hear an audible click or a screenshot sound