The discussion forum is the place to inquire about assignments, quizzes, grades, and other course content. Your course's discussion forum is monitored by the course instructors, who have designed the course lessons and are experts in the course material.
To get to your course discussion forum click the link at the top of the page within your course:
Common questions or issues that can be answered by the course team on the discussion forum include the following:
- I missed an assignment or deadline in my course - can I still pass?
- Do I still have time to complete my course for a certificate?
- I need help with non-edX software needed for my course, such as Microsoft Excel or Jupyter.
- I need help finding a specific lesson or handout.
- What is the grading policy in my course? How do I know if I've passed?
- I believe I've found a mistake or wrong answer in the course content.
You can also find information about a specific course or topic by searching our course catalog and reading the course information page.
Note: edX is not able to provide direct contact information for professors, teaching assistants (TAs), or other course staff.