Many edX courses remain available as archived courses after the course ends. In an archived course you can:
- view most of the course materials, such as lectures and readings.
- You cannot complete assignments for a grade
- The course staff will not be on the forums
- You cannot upgrade or earn a certificate
If you enroll in the verified track while a course is active, you'll still be able to access the course after it is archived.
To view an archived course
- On your dashboard, locate the course.
- Select View Archived Course.