Enroll in the course
Click the Enroll button to enroll in the course. If you have not signed into edX.org, clicking this button will redirect you to sign in or create an account. Once enrolled, the course will appear on your edX Dashboard.
The start and end date will show above the Enroll button:
If the course is self-paced, the start date will show today's date.
If more than one session is available, you may choose from any available session:
The end date may not show if the course is not ending any time soon.
If the course is archived, instead of Enroll it will show View course materials.
Details on the Course Enrollment Page
The course Enrollment page provides detailed information about the course including:
- The estimated length. This is how long the course team estimates it takes a learner to successfully complete the course. It's not a strict requirement or an indication of when the course ends.
- If you enroll in the free audit track, you will have access to the course for this length in weeks. You can read more about the verified vs audit enrollment tracks here.
- Pacing type. You can read more about how courses are paced here.
- Whether the course offers certificates through an optional upgrade.
- About - At a glance:
- Partner institution offering the course
- Video Transcript
- Associated Programs. Read more about our programs.
- Associated Skills.
- What you'll learn. This is a brief description of the course.
- Syllabus. An outline of the course syllabus.
- Instructors. Learn more about the instructors who designed the course.
- Ways to Enroll. Click here to read the Price to upgrade to the verified track to pursue the certificate.
- The start and end date of all available sessions. Read more: When does my course start and end?