If you clicked Forgot Password but have not received an email message with a link to reset your password check for these common problems:
- Is your email address entered correctly on the sign in page? Check for errors and try again.
- Did you enter the same email address that you used to register your edX account? Reset messages are sent only to registered email addresses.
- Did you check your spam message folders? Check your spam folder for a message from registration.edx.org.
- If the message is not there, try adding email@example.com to your contacts or your approved senders list, and then reset your password again.
- Did you complete the account registration process for edx.org? To check, try registering again with the same email address. If the account does exist, a message will indicate that you entered a duplicate email address.