If a course is active, you can enroll in the verified track to pursue a verified certificate of achievement.
Benefits of the verified track
- Qualify to receive a verified certificate if you earn a passing score before the course ends
- Access all graded assignments and exams
- View the course materials even after the course is archived
- Includes readings, videos, discussions, practice problems and progress just like the free audit track
- Easily share your certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
How to enroll in the verified track
From the course introduction page, click the Enroll button to enroll. If the course is active and the upgrade deadline has not passed, you'll have the option to Upgrade Now or Continue.
If you click Upgrade Now you'll be directed to the payment page. Enter your credit card information or click the PayPal button in the upper right to pay from your PayPal account. All fees are charged in US Dollars.
How do I receive the certificate?
In order to receive a verified certificate after upgrading you'll need to earn a passing total score before the course ends, and pass proctoring if your course contains proctored exams.