Courses you've enrolled in
If you've enrolled in a course but you're not finding it on your dashboard, it's possible you may have enrolled under a different edX account.
Find new courses to enroll in
You can browse all of our courses in the course catalog at edX.org. You can toggle your catalog search by:
- Subject (View all our course subjects and topics here)
- Partner (Browse all our partners here)
- Program (Browse all our programs here)
- Level (Introductory, Intermediate, or Advanced)
- Availability (Available Now, Upcoming, Archived)
- Available Now: These courses are active and you can start learning right away.
- Upcoming: These courses aren't active yet, but they will be soon and you can enroll now.
- Archived: What does archived mean?
- Language: Select a language to limit your search to only courses offered in that language.
- We offer courses in over 20 languages. While most of our courses (2500+) are offered in English, we also offer hundreds in Spanish.
The course introduction page
The course introduction page provides detailed information about the course including:
- The estimated length. This is how long the course team estimates it takes a learner to successfully complete the course. It's not a strict requirement or an indication of when the course ends. Please read: How long do I have to finish? When does the course end?
- Pacing type. You can read more about how courses are paced here.
- Whether the course offers certificates through an optional upgrade.
- About - At a glance:
- Partner institution offering the course
- Video Transcript
- Associated Programs. Read more about our programs.
- What you'll learn. This is a brief description of the course.
- Syllabus. An outline of the course syllabus.
- Instructors. Learn more about the instructors who designed the course.
- Ways to Enroll. Click here to read the Price to upgrade to the verified track to pursue the certificate.
- The start and end date of all available sessions. Read more: When does my course start and end?
- If it's a self-paced course, the start date will always show today's date to encourage you to start today. If the course's final end date is less than a year away, it will be visible. If the end date is more than a year away, only a start date will be displayed.
- If it's an instructor-paced course, the both the start and end date will be displayed.
The program introduction page
The program introduction page provides detailed information about one of our program credentials including:
- The pacing type of the program's courses
- The estimated length. This isn't a strict requirement or an indication of course end dates, but rather it's an estimation made by the offering partner of how long it takes to succeed in the program.
- The price: The discounted price for purchasing the program bundle displays first, then the next displayed price with the strike-through is the price to upgrade the courses one by one.
- Courses in this program.
- Expand any of these courses listed to view more details, including dates and prerequisites, on the course introduction page by clicking the link View the course.
For Professional Certificate programs: Click Job Outlook to read more details about the job outlook from the relevant industry.
For MicroMasters programs: Click Certificate & Credit Pathways to learn more about leveraging the MicroMasters into a full Master's.