Hello, and welcome to edX!
We are happy to see you take the first step towards learning with us. Here are some starting points to help you get going in the right direction:
- If you have not done so already, please register for an edX account. You will need to fill in the information required (email address, username, your full name), and then activate your account via the email sent to the email address you entered.
- Didn't receive an activation email? Follow these instructions!
- Take a look at our course catalog to find the right course for you. We offer courses of many different subjects from a growing list of schools around the world! Courses you enroll in can be found on your edX dashboard.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Use the "Refine your search" options on the left side to find exactly what you're looking for.
- When you find a course, click on it to be taken to the course registration page. Here you can find information on the course. Click on the "Enroll Now" button, then choose to go on the verified or audit track.
- Please keep in mind that almost all edX courses can be taken for free! You can upgrade to earn a verified certificate while auditing a course. Please refer to the "Verification Upgrade Deadline" on the right side of the course outline page to know how long you have to upgrade.
- Enroll in DemoX! This mock course serves as a great way to familiarize yourself with the edX platform before taking on the real thing.
- Learn more about verified certificates! Any certificate you earn is a great accomplishment, and can be used towards applying for jobs and universities. We also offer MicroMasters, Professional, and XSeries program certificates.
- If you have passed a course and earned the verified certificate, congratulations! A link to your certificate will appear on your edX dashboard and you may view it from there.
- Please explore the rest of our Help Center to help answer any other questions you may have.
Enjoy taking courses on edX!