- To redeem your MicroBachelors program certificate for credit please visit Thomas Edison State University.
- On the landing page click “Start Your Application Now”
3. On the following screen select “Create a New Student Profile”
4. On the next screen fill out the required fields. *** Please be sure that your First Name, Last Name on your TESU application is identical and in the correct order as it appears on your edX account. This is necessary for TESU to confirm your identity and award your credits.
5. At the button of the page be sure to create a password and click “Create a Student Account Profile”.
- Once you’ve created your account go back to the sign in screen. You can get back there by using this link and clicking “start your application now”. Once here sign into your account.
- On your accounts page click “Create a New Application” on the right side of the screen.
- On the next screen select “Start a New Individual Learning Application”
- On the following screen select “ I am using TESU’s individualized Learning Account program (edX or other course to be transcribed) Then click submit.
10. Next you will need to sign into your edX account to send Thomas Edison your learner record, which demonstrates that you’ve successfully completed the program.
- At the top of any page in the upper right, select Profile from the dropdown menu icon next to your username.
- On the Profile tab, select View My Records.
- On the My Learner Records page, find the completed MicroBachelors program record that you want to share and select View Program Record.
- On the Record page for the program, select send Learner Record
- In the Send to Credit Partner dialog box, select the credit-offering institution (Thomas Edison State University) to which you want to send your record, then select Send.
16. After you select Send, the institution you shared your program record with can view the record for that program. Once Thomas Edison State University receives and verifies your learner record, your credit will be applied to a transcript, and a TESU transcript will be issued to you via mail free of charge for your first mailed transcript. Please allow for 5 business days for your credits to be processed.
Electronic transcripts can be accessed via the National Student Clearinghouse for a $15 fee. Additional mailed transcripts may require a fee payable to TESU.
For questions regarding your application status or transcript, please email email@example.com.