To more easily find the posts that you are looking for, you can search, sort, or filter posts on the Discussion page.
You can filter the My Posts and All Posts tabs using the Filter icon across from All posts by recent activity. Learners cannot filter the Topics or Learners tabs.
You can search on every tab using the Search bar.
Before you search you must select a tab.
- Select My Posts to only search for a word or phrase within posts you've made in this course.
- Select All Posts to search for all posts in the course.
- Select Topics to search by topic name.
- Select Learners to search for a specific learner's posts by their username or part of their username.
Before you filter you must select a tab (My Posts or All Posts).
You can then filter by:
- Post type (Discussions or Questions)
- Status (Unread, following, unanswered)
- Activity (Recent activity, most activity, most likes)