There can be several reasons why you did not receive a confirmation email after creating an edX account.
- There was a typo or error in the email address when you registered on edx.org so the confirmation email is being sent somewhere else.
- For example, maybe you typed email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For some reason, you might not have successfully registered an account on edx.org.
- The automated confirmation email message was caught by your spam filter.
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email messages.
Here's what you can do:
- Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or approved senders list.
- From the edx.org log in page, click Forgot my password. Clicking the link in the password reset message will confirm your email. (You don't have to reset your password.)