Yes! You may take multiple edX courses. We recommend checking the requirements on each course description page to balance your available study hours and the demands of the intended courses.
Articles in this section
- Can you help me select an enrollment or guide my path?
- What languages are edX courses taught in?
- What is self-paced or instructor-paced? Which is my course?
- How do I unenroll from a course?
- A course I am interested in has already started. Can I still enroll?
- How do I choose a course session?
- What happens if I need to stop taking a course?
- Can I re-take a course?
- How can I find or meet other learners?
- Can I continue after the end date? What is an archive?