If a course is self-paced, that means:
- All the course content is available as soon as the course opens.
- You can work at your own pace until the final end date of the course.
- A suggested schedule helps keep you on track.
- Upgrade to the verified track to submit graded assessments any time before the end date* and to qualify to receive a certificate.
- In the paid verified track, the certificate will be awarded as soon as you earn the minimum passing score, but you can continue working up until the end date to improve your score.
Note: *The due dates on open response assessments are fixed. The suggested schedule does not apply to open response assessments, but rather the course instructor manually sets these due dates. These due dates cannot be shifted.