Verified track learners will be asked to agree to the edX Honor Code when accessing the first graded assignment of their course.
Put simply, the edX Honor Code states that, by enrolling in an edX course or program, you agree that you will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on your own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Maintain only one user account, unless edX has approved the use of a separate user account in connection with an employer-sponsored or university-sponsored program.
- Not let anyone else use your username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
You’ll find the entire edX honor code here. Each course might also have specific agreements for learner collaboration and discussion.