For any coursework or due date related questions, please reach out to your professor or faculty representative. Some programs will also offer Success Advisors who can assist you with administrative or technical questions. Direct contact information should be available within your course.
Articles in this section
- What are the Master's degree programs online on edX?
- Can anyone enroll in a Master's degree program? Are there any eligibility requirements?
- How does the Master's degree application process work?
- How much does a Master's degree on edX cost?
- Will edX provide financial assistance for the Master’s programs?
- How can I get help with enrolling in / purchasing my Master's program?
- How do I get help with course content or due date concerns in my Master's course?
- Does a MicroMasters certificate count towards the online Master's degree?
- I missed an application/registration date for my Master's program, can I get an extension?
- How do I access my Master's degree credit?