In order to access the courses in Indiana University master’s program, you will need to log in to edX with IU’s single sign-on system, IU Login, and link your IU SSO account to your existing edX account. To get started, follow the steps below.
1. First go to the standard edX portal, https://courses.edx.org/, to make sure you are not already logged in.
2. If your name or username appears at the upper right, click the down arrow to open the account menu and select Sign Out. Then close all browser tabs open to edX pages.
3. Next, go to the edX Learner Portal for Indiana University master’s students, https://masters.edx.org/iu. This is the address you will use to authenticate to edX via IU’s single sign-on service.
4. Select the appropriate program, Master’s Degree in IT Management or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
5. You will be redirected to the IU Login page; enter your IU username and passphrase.
6. After successfully entering your username and passphrase, you will see IU’s two-factor (Duo) authentication screen. Select a device and two-factor authentication option.
7. Complete the two-factor authentication process with your method of choice.
8. The first time you use IU Login to log in to edX, you will be prompted to link your existing edX account with your IU account. Enter the email address and password for your existing edX account and click Sign In.
9. Your IU and edX accounts are now linked. The next time you need to log in, go to the IU Learner Portal URL and use your IU credentials to log in as described in steps 3 through 6 above.