In order to access the courses in Indiana University master’s program, you will need to log in to edX with IU’s single sign-on system, IU Login, and link your IU SSO account to your existing edX account. To get started, follow the steps below.
1. First, log out of edX.org. Then close all browser tabs open to edX pages.
2. Next, go to the edX Learner Portal for Indiana University master’s students, https://masters.edx.org/iu. This is the address you will use to authenticate to edX via IU’s single sign-on service.
3. Select the appropriate program, Master’s Degree in IT Management or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
4. You will be redirected to the IU Login page; enter your IU username and passphrase.
5. After successfully entering your username and passphrase, you will navigate to IU’s two-factor (Duo) authentication screen. Select a device from the drop down and two-factor authentication option: Send Me a Push, Call Me, or Enter a Passcode.
6. Complete the two-factor authentication process with your method of choice.
8. The first time you use IU Login to log in to edX, you will be prompted to link your existing edX account with your IU account with the message, 'You have successfully signed into Indiana University, but your Indiana University account does not have a linked edX account. To link your accounts, sign in now using your edX password.' Enter the email address and password for your existing edX account and click Sign In.
9. Your IU and edX accounts are now linked. The next time you need to log in, go to the IU Learner Portal URL and use your IU credentials to log in as described in steps 3 through 6 above.