In order to access the courses in Purdue University master’s program on edX, you will need to log in to edX with Purdue’s single sign-on system, Purdue Login, and link your Purdue SSO account to your an edX account tied to your Purdue email address. If you have an existing account please create a new account using your Purdue email address.
To get started, follow the steps below.
1) First go to the standard edX portal, https://courses.edx.org/, to make sure you are not already logged in.
2) If your name or username appears at the upper right, click the down arrow to open the account menu and select Sign Out. Then close all browser tabs open to edX pages.
3) Next, go to the edX Learner Portal for Purdue University Master’s Degree in your specific program:
Mechanical Engineering, https://masters.edx.org/purdue/msme
Electrical and Computer Engineering, https://masters.edx.org/purdue/msece
Other Master's Degrees, https://masters.edx.org/purdue/purdue-other-masters-degrees
This is the address you will use to authenticate to edX via Purdue’s single sign-on service.
4) You will be redirected to the Purdue Login page; enter your Purdue username and password.
5) The first time you use Purdue Login to log in to edX, you will be prompted to link your existing edX account with your Purdue account. Enter the email address and password for your existing edX account and click Sign In.
Your Purdue and edX accounts are now linked. The next time you need to log in, go to the Purdue Student Portal: