Master's Student Portal Errors or missing courses
For learners enrolled in an edX.org Master's program, more common student access issues can be resolved by completely signing out from edX.org and then signing in again from your university's Single Sign On (SSO) to access your linked account.
For Georgia Tech Masters Student dedicated assistance, please visit the Georgia Tech Services and Support site and please submit the Online Help Request form.
For Indiana University Masters Students, detailed account linking instructions here.
If you are encountering an issue with the course display in the student portal, or if you see the pink box with an error message such as "An error occurred while retrieving your course enrollments. Please try again", verification errors, or other account linking problems, please review the following steps to resolve.
Sign Out of edX:
- Go to edx.org and click on username in the upper right to Sign Out of edX.
- Close all browser windows and tabs.
- Go to your university's system and log in via SSO.
- Go back to your masters.edx.org student portal page to log back into edX.
- Use the email address and password for the edX account associated with your Masters program enrollment. If you have not yet created or linked an edX account you may select "create an account."
- You should be able to view your Masters courses. Click through to confirm you can access your courses. If you can log in, but you do not see your Masters courses, please consider if you have another edX account/email that you may have used previously to link your accounts.