If you encounter the following message on your Catalina device when launching proctoring, please follow these instructions:
"PSI Secure Browser" would like to record this computer's screen. Grant access to this application in Security & Privacy preferences, located in System Preferences.
1) Open Security and Preferences under your System Preferences.
2) Click the lock icon on the bottom lefthand side of the window.
3) Click on the Privacy tab, and then click on the gold lock icon:
4. In the lefthand column, click on Camera and Screen Recording to manage application permissions.
5. Ensure the box next to PSI Secure Browser is checked.
6. RPNow must then be restarted. Please click Quit Now; and restart the RPNow application.
7. After doing so, relaunch the PSI Secure Browser. If prompted to allow your Camera and/or microphone, click OK.
For more information visit the PSI Knowledgebase.