If you encounter the following message on your Catalina device when launching proctoring, please follow these instructions:
1) Open 'Security and Preferences' under your 'System Preference'.
2) Click the lock icon on the bottom lefthand side of the window.
3) Click on the 'Privacy tab', and then click on the gold lock icon:
4. In the lefthand column, click on 'Camera' and 'Screen Recording' to manage application permissions.
5. Ensure the box next to 'PSI Secure Browser' is checked.
6. RPNow must then be restarted. Please click 'Quit Now; and restart the RPNow application.
7. After doing so, relaunch the PSI Secure Browser. If prompted to allow your Camera and/or microphone, click ‘OK’.
For more information visit the PSI Knowledgebase.