Please report your concern directly to the course team or contact us to report your concern, and we will notify the appropriate course team (or the course provider’s leadership, as appropriate). The course providers (and their respective course teams) are on the front lines of managing all instructor and learner course conduct in accordance with the edX Rules for Online Conduct and Strictly Prohibited Items. In addition, some course providers have participation policies, escalation protocols, and other institution resources for managing course behavior. All individuals are expected to abide by these terms and can be removed from a course or have their edX account terminated if they violate these terms.
Articles in this section
- What is my dashboard?
- Can I start for free and pay later?
- Can I transfer to another session?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about GDPR
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about edX Service Providers
- I am worried about the safety of a learner or instructor and threats of suicide or self harm - what can I do?
- A learner or instructor is harassing me - what can I do?
- Responding to Inappropriate Learner Behavior
- Why is the submit button not active?
- Do you have an FAQ page?