Upgrading to the verified track will give you access to all materials, including graded assignments, until the course end date. Upgrading will not change or extend the course end date. You’ll still need to pass the course before it ends in order to earn a certificate. After the course end date, as a verified learner, you will have access to archived course content and materials, as long it exists on edX.
Articles in this section
- How can I get access after a course expires?
- What are the differences between audit (free) and verified (paid) courses?
- Do the changes to audit courses affect my existing enrollments?
- Does upgrading to the verified track extend my access to the course?
- How long can I access a course in the audit track?