When you share your program record, the institution you share it with receives the following information about your performance in each of the program's courses.
- Your name, edX user ID, and email address.
- The course name and course ID.
- The name and type of the program that the course is a part of.
- The institution that offered the program.
- The number of times you started the course as a verified learner.
- The date that a certificate was awarded to you for the course.
- Your percent grade for the course. If you started the course more than once, this will be the highest earned grade that you earned.
- Your letter grade for the course. If you started the course more than once, this will be the highest earned grade that you earned.
You can view and share your program record on the My Learner Records page. You can find a link to your learner records on your edX profile page or by navigating directly to this link: https://credentials.edx.org/records
You can view your edX profile page by clicking your username in the upper right and selecting Profile. Click View My Records to view your program records.
Note: After you have shared your program record, you cannot retract the information that you shared.