How can I make a purchase for a group?
Instead of enrolling directly into a course, we offer the ability to purchase enrollment codes which you can distribute to others.
To get started, make sure you have a registered account with edX and are logged in. Find the course in our course catalog and click “Purchase Now.” in the lower right:
You will be brought to a payment screen. First enter the quantity of enrollment codes you would like to purchase and click update. You may purchase between 1 and 100 codes to distribute.
The price and total will update based on the quantity you enter based on the cost of the course.
If you would like to purchase more than 100 seats please submit a request on the edX For Business page, https://business.edx.org.
The enrollment codes will be emailed to you and you will receive the following email notification:
Once you receive the email confirmation with the file with the codes, it is up to you to distribute those codes to the individuals. Each individual will be able to click a URL and get straight into the course without paying, but will be required to create an account first on edX. Be sure to assign one code per person and track which code is associated with which person.
By purchasing, you and your organization agree to the following terms:
- Each code is valid for the one course covered and can be used only one time.
- You are responsible for distributing codes to your learners.
- Each code will expire when the course is closed.
- You should confirm that the course's end date is far enough in the future to be completed by your group.
- You may not resell codes to third parties.
- All sales final. No refunds.