You are encouraged to uninstall the proctoring software after completing your exam.
How to uninstall from Windows:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel:
2. Open Programs and Features:
NOTE: If you do not see Programs and Features click the drop down next to "View By" in the top-right corner and select "Small Icons"
3. Scroll down to locate and select "PSI Secure Browser". Once it is highlighted, select 'Uninstall':
4. Next, open the Windows Explorer Folder:
5. Open the following folder: Windows (C:)> Users> (Your Username)> AppData> Roaming:
6. Locate the and delete 'PSI Secure Browser', 'psi-secure-browser', and 'com.psiexams.psi-secure-browser':
How to uninstall from Mac:
1. Go to Finder> Applications and uninstall “PSI Secure Browser”:
2. Delete the “PSI Secure Browser” icon from your desktop:
3. Navigate to Finder> Go> Go to Folder>:
4. Type “~/Library” and hit Return:
5. Open the Application Support folder:
6. In the Application Support folder delete 'com.psiexams.psi-secure-browser' and 'psi-secure-browser':