If you have permissions to edit an article in the course wiki, you see an Edit button and icon to the right of the article content.
To Make Changes to a Wiki Article
- In your course, select the Wiki tab at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the article you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Make your changes. For help with Markdown syntax, select the link to the cheat sheet at the upper right corner of the Contents field.
- In the Summary field at the bottom left, below the Contents field, enter a short description of the changes you made. This description appears in the Changes list, and helps other users of the wiki understand what changes you made to the article.
- When you have finished making edits, select Save changes.