Some courses include a wiki, which provides a public forum for both learners and the course team to access, share, and collaboratively edit information relating to the course.
If your course includes a wiki, you access it by selecting the Wiki tab at the top of any page. (If your course does not include a wiki, this tab is not present.)
Your course team might use the wiki for many reasons, including these:
- Sharing answers to course FAQs and collecting new FAQs.
- Sharing editable course information, such as download and installation instructions for software required for the course.
- Allowing learners to create and share resources, perhaps as part of a collaborative exercise.
- Sharing errors and corrections for the course.
- Collecting suggestions for future runs of the course.
As a learner, you can perform the following tasks, depending on the permissions that are set for the wiki.
Note: If you do not have permissions to perform some task in the wiki, you will see a message that indicates “Permission Denied” .
- Add a wiki article
- Edit a wiki article: If the course team has allowed learners to edit an article, you see an Edit option for that article on the right side of the page. Only course team members can delete articles.
- Search for wiki articles
- Manage versions of a wiki article