Some courses include a wiki, which provides a public forum for both learners and the course team to access, share, and collaboratively edit information relating to the course.
If your course includes a wiki, you access it by selecting the Wiki tab at the top of any page. (If your course does not include a wiki, this tab is not present.)
Your course team might use the wiki for many reasons, including these:
- Sharing answers to course FAQs and collecting new FAQs.
- Sharing editable course information, such as download and installation instructions for software required for the course.
- Allowing learners to create and share resources, perhaps as part of a collaborative exercise.
- Sharing errors and corrections for the course.
- Collecting suggestions for future runs of the course.
As a learner, you can perform the following tasks, depending on the permissions that are set for the wiki.
Note: If you do not have permissions to perform some task in the wiki, you will see a message that indicates “Permission Denied” .