Some courses include a wiki, which provides a public forum for both students and the course team to access, share, and collaboratively edit information about the course. If your course includes a wiki, you access it by selecting the Wiki tab at the top of any page. (If your course does not include a wiki, this tab is not present.)
The instructional team for your course might use the wiki for the following purposes, among others.
- Sharing answers to course FAQs and collecting new FAQs.
- Sharing editable course information, such as download and installation instructions for software required for the course.
- Allowing students to create and share resources, perhaps as part of a collaborative exercise.
- Sharing errors and corrections for the course.
- Collecting suggestions for future runs of the course.
As a student, you can perform the following tasks, depending on the permissions that are set for the wiki.