You receive your score for an open response assessment when you have completed the following steps.
- Submitted your response to the question.
- Completed the assessment training step (if included).
- Performed the required number of peer assessments.
- Performed a self assessment (if included).
- Received the required number of peer assessments of your own work.
- Received a staff assessment (if included).
If other learners are still assessing your response, you see the following message below the Assess Your Response step:
Your Grade: Waiting for Peer Assessment