Here is a sample program certificate:
Program certificates include the following information:
- The full name you entered for your edX account.
- The name of the program.
- The edX partner institution that offered the program.
- The names and signatures of one or more members of the program team.
- The month and year that the certificate was issued.
- A certificate ID that others can use to validate the certificate.
For information about viewing program certificates that you have earned, see Where can I find my program certificate?