Since it is monitored by course staff with a deeper knowledge of the subject matter and course mechanics, the discussion forum is the best place to inquire about assignments, quizzes, grades, and other course content.
Common questions or issues that can be answered by the course team on the discussion forum include the following:
- I missed an assignment or deadline in my course - can I still pass?
- Do I still have time to complete my course for a certificate?
- I need help with non-edX software needed for my course, such as Microsoft Excel or Jupyter.
- I need help finding a specific lesson or handout.
- When can I expect to receive a grade on my essay or open response assignment?
- What is the grading policy in my course? How do I know if I've passed?
- I believe I've found a mistake or wrong answer in the course content.
You can also find information about a specific course or topic by searching our course catalog and reading the course information page.