Can I transfer my financial assistance to a new course?

Financial assistance is granted on a per-course basis. Once granted this can not be transferred to another course. If you would like to apply for financial assistance for another course, enroll in the audit track for that course, and then complete the financial assistance application at this link:


Have more questions? Submit a request