All of the technical details are at openedx.org, including documentation, source code repositories, mailing lists, and IRC channels. We welcome contributions to the platform, and encourage you to get involved.
Articles in this section
- What is Open Source?
- My organization is interested in using Open edX to host our own content. What level of support does edX provide to do so?
- How is this different from what other universities are doing online?
- I love edX! How can I donate to the organization?
- I'm a developer. How do I get involved?
- Will educators and other organizations be able to use edX's assessment/grading software?