The edX learning platform source code, as well as platform developments from Stanford, Harvard, MIT, edX and other contributors, is freely available. You can find all of the details here.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 response
- I love edX! How can I donate to the organization?
- Can my university or organization offer courses on edX.org?
- What is Open Source?
- My organization is interested in using Open edX to host our own content. What level of support does edX provide to do so?
- How can I get the edX Open Source platform technology?
- I'm a developer. How do I get involved?