There are hosting providers that can host Open edX for you, or you can install and run the software yourself. Using a hosting provider is simpler, running the software yourself will give you more control. Get in touch on the mailing list for help with either option. Details are at openedx.org. edX does not provide direct support for independent installations, but we are active in the community and want your Open edX experience to be a good one!
Articles in this section
- What is Open Source?
- My organization is interested in using Open edX to host our own content. What level of support does edX provide to do so?
- How is this different from what other universities are doing online?
- I love edX! How can I donate to the organization?
- I'm a developer. How do I get involved?
- Will educators and other organizations be able to use edX's assessment/grading software?