If you have completed ASU credit courses on edX.org, in order to receive a copy of your transcript, you must submit a request through ASU’s University Registrar Services. Official transcripts cost a small fee per transcript, while copies of your unofficial transcript are free of charge. Additional fees may apply if rush or express delivery is needed. Additional step-by-step instructions will be provided via email once you make your payment for credit conversion.
Articles in this section
- Undergraduate credit through MicroBachelors programs
- If I fail a course, can I retake it?
- How do I receive a copy of my ASU transcript?
- Can I receive college credit or credit hours for my course?
- As a student with a disability, who do I contact for help?
- Will I get a letter grade on my Verified Certificate?
- Taking proctored exams in credit-eligible courses