No. While GFA (Global Freshman Academy) is perfect for incoming freshmen who want to enjoy a flexible, economically-viable model for taking lower division level courses, ambitious high school students who want a jump-start for their college career, or adult-learners returning to Freshman year after a hiatus, these introductory-level courses can be taken by anyone who wants to continue lifelong learning or by educators who want to share resources with students.
Articles in this section
- Take a course for academic credit
- What is the full list of courses offered via Global Freshman Academy?
- Will Global Freshman Academy offer courses in other subject areas?
- Will GFA courses be offering any accommodations for people with learning disabilities, especially during proctored exams?
- Is GFA for freshmen only?
- Can I receive university credit for courses via GFA even if I have not received my high school diploma or passed the high school equivalency exam?