Can I receive university credit for courses via GFA even if I have not received my high school diploma or passed the high school equivalency exam?

Anyone can take these courses for ASU credit. However, if you'd like to apply them toward a university degree, you will most likely need your high school diploma or proof that you’ve passed the high school equivalency exam. This will also depend on the policies of the particular university to which you are applying.

Have more questions? Submit a request