My name is listed incorrectly on my transcript. Who do I contact to get this changed?

The name listed on your transcript will match the full legal name you provide during the credit conversion process. If you find the name on the transcript is incorrect, please contact ASU’s University Registrar Services.

Have more questions? Submit a request