Courses are scheduled by the individual course teams at our partner universities and organizations. Most edX courses repeat usually at least once a year. Courses which are part of programs are expected to repeat more often. Please check our course catalog frequently for new course sessions.
Articles in this section
- When does my course start and end?
- Where can I view my due dates?
- Does my course have due dates?
- How does the suggested schedule work?
- How long do I have to finish? When does the course end?
- When does the course start?
- When will this course be offered again?
- How can I prepare before my course begins? Is there suggested reading material?
- What time is the class?
- Why is the submit button not active?