If the course isn't available without payment, then it's not eligible for financial assistance. If the upgrade deadline for the course has passed, you'll be able to enroll in the free audit track but the course won't be available on the application form.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
- How do I apply for Financial Assistance in a program?
- Can I receive a 100% discount?
- How do I enroll to apply for Financial Assistance?
- How do I complete the Financial Assistance application?
- How long do I have to wait for my Financial Assistance decision?
- Why don't I see my course in the drop down when I apply for Financial Assistance?
- What courses offer edX financial assistance?
- How do I know that my application for financial assistance has been accepted?
- What is the deadline to apply for financial assistance?