The edX ChatGPT Plugin enables ChatGPT users to discover topical edX courses and programs, and access relevant lessons, videos, and quizzes from participating colleges and universities, all within your ChatGPT conversation!
Instructions for installing the edX ChatGPT Plugin:
- Register as a ChatGPT user
- Visit https://chat.openai.com
- Click “Sign Up” to create a new ChatGPT user account
- Subscribe to ChatGPT Plus
- Go to https://chat.openai.com, sign in, click your name in the lower left corner of the screen, and select “My Plan”.
- Or, via the ChatGPT Apple iOS app. Tap the three dots which are located on the top right corner of the screen, select “Settings”, and then select “Subscription”.
- Enable ChatGPT Plugins for your account
- Access “Settings” via either the ChatGPT web application or the Apple iOS application
- Select “Beta features”
- Click the toggle button to enable Plugins
- Install the edX ChatGPT plugin!
- Begin a new ChatGPT session
- Select the “GPT-4” option
- Select the “Plugins” model option
- Click the “Plugin store” link
- Locate the edX plugin and click the “Install” button
- ChatGPT is now able to incorporate information from edX into your conversations!
If you need additional assistance, please refer to the OpenAI Help Center.