New Learner Home!
We've made improvements to your edX experience where your dashboard has been updated to the Learner Home.
Sorting and Filtering
Click the Refine button to open options to filter your courses by status or sort them.
You can filter courses by these statuses:
- Not Started
- Not Enrolled
You can sort courses by the date you enrolled in the course, or alphabetically by title.
If you're enrolled in more than 5 courses, your Learner Home will be paginated. Each page displays 5 courses at a time.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Next or Previous buttons to navigate between pages, or directly click the number of the desired page.
Like the courses dashboard you already know, Learner Home displays your enrolled courses in a series of cards that feature:
- Course title
- Button to Begin, Resume or View your course once the course has started
- Button to Upgrade if the upgrade deadline hasn't passed
- The course thumbnail image
- Information about the course
- Partner institution offering the course
- Course number
- Start or end dates
- Course actions dropdown button that lets you unenroll, opt out of course emails, or share on social media
A new feature from 2022, under Recommendations for you you can find popular courses, or courses that are recommended based on your enrollment history.
Comparison: Old vs New
|What's featured?||Learner Home||Legacy Courses Dashboard|
|Pagination||Yes, 5 courses per page||No, every enrolled course on one page|
|Sorting and Filtering||Yes||No, courses listed by date of enrollment|